Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sick=Crafts?

So, I am officially sick. I have a lovely summer cold with a sinus and bronchial infection. Lovely, huh? My mom is here today helping me with my house and my kids and so while laying in bed I decide to do a ringlet scarf that I learned from the amazing blog of Kevin & Amanda.

Mine certainly isn't as cute as hers, but it's a start. It was really easy, and I think my girls would just have a blast doing this.

Here's my ringlets:
Excuse the background, it's my sheets. I have no photo finesse when sick. Also, excuse my foot.

And the final product:

Once again, excuse the background.
It turned out REALLY cute! I can't wait to use some less grungy tee's to do this with and in multiple colors. Of course, my girls little hands will help too.
Try to make one and link me to it! I would love to see yours!!

♥ Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment