Thursday, July 28, 2011

The sand man abandoned me

The past few weeks have been horribly crazy.
I am off of all anxiety and anti depression medicines and it certainly doesn't help things.
In the past few weeks I've been suffering horribly from insomnia, sometimes not sleeping for 40+ hours at a time. Parker's sleep schedule has been insane because of the teeth issues mentioned in the last entry and our overall unruly summer schedule. The girls are also having sleep issues because they have been sleeping in the living room for most of the summer. Yes, I am pushover and have been letting them sleep on the couches so they can sleep together and also watch TV. Ugh, hello Mom, meet bad habits.
So, for the past 10 days I have been trying to get them back in a regular schedule, and I've managed it...for about half of the time. The other half of the time Maddie is INSISTING on sleeping with her sister, which Mack isn't thrilled about but doesn't usually say no.
So, work in progress, especially with the countdown for school starting in a big way.

Busy weekend up ahead...
Tomorrow is my Mom's 57th Birthday
Saturday we are heading to the Kemah area for a family gathering and we're going down and coming back on the same day. Yes, yes we are insane.

♥ Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment